I can assist you with the following tasks:
– Building volume models or surface models (you would need to provide a Catia® V5 licence).
– Preparation for air-flow simulation (CFD) using volume or surface models and a mesh generator.
– Air-flow simulation with ANSYS Fluent® and the recording of results such as pressure, forces and various coefficients in tabular form.
– Pictorial representation of the simulation results with FieldView®.
– Production of reports and presentations on the design and simulation results.
– Writing of manuals (flight manual, maintenance manual, etc.).
– Assistance with the Type Certificate (TC), Supplemental Type Certificate (STC), Major and Minor Changes (MC): production of the requisite documents, testing for compliance with construction regulations such as CS 23 and CS 25.
– Assistance with flight testing: compilation and analysis of results.
– Sound understanding of current avionic engineering from a variety of manufacturers (useful when selecting equipment to be integrated) because I am familiar with the pros and cons of different equipment in operation.
I offer my engineering services for 105.- € / hour. If I need to travel by car, the travel expenses are 0,50 € / km. All prices include VAT.